What to do for Easter in the South Bay 2017
Spring has sprung once again and we could not be more excited for another South Bay Easter in arguable one of the best places to live in the world! If you're trying to figure out just what to do this Easter check out our quick list of local happenings in our neck of the coastline.
Easter Egg Hunts
- Terrenea Resort is holding it's huge Easter celebration on Sunday, April 16. Fun and games on the Palos Verdes meadows will include music provided by DJ Rick, a petting zoo, an arts and crafts booth, face painting and more! Easter Egg Hunts will be at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm. Arts, crafts, and other activities will be available from 9:00am – 3:00pm with short breaks during the egg hunts. Event is exclusively available to resort and dining guests.
- Giant Easter Egg Hunt in Torrance. Connection Point Church will be hosting their 4th Annual Giant Easter Egg Hunt. This event is FREE to the community. There will be 75,000 Easter Eggs (for kids ages 0-12 yrs old), bounce houses, face painting, games, photo booth and live music. For further information please contact Connection Point Church at 310.326.0276 or visit us at www.connectionpointministries.com.
- The South Bay Galleria will be throwing the 2017 Spring Fling Event not on Easter weekend but on Saturday, April 8 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Easter Bunny will be hanging around and taking photos! The family-friendly event will be taking place at the Level 3 Food Court. Click here for more info.
- Shade Hotel will be offering it's Easter Brunch on Sunday April 16th from 9 am to 3 pm on the courtyard and terrace. There will also be an easter egg hunt and kids craft table. Cost is $50 for adults and $25 for children under 10. For reservations call 310.469.3466
- Terrenea Resort for Easter Brunch on the Palos Verdes Peninsula on Sunday, April 16, 2017, in the Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom. The annual holiday event offers a selection of food offerings including an omelet & egg station, specialty station cinnamon raisin French toast, pasta & risotto action station, carving station, sautee kitchen, salad bar, seafood station, charcuterie & cheese, dessert station, and more. A kid’s buffet and kid’s dessert station are also available. Purchase tickets before April 1, 2017 and receive $10 off per adult. To stay the weekend and receive four tickets to Brunch click here.
- DIY Beach Brunch - Looking for a more cost efficient way to celebrate easter with the family? Why not pack your own easter brunch and head on down to your choice of any one of our beautiful beaches to spend the day in the sun with your family. This will also help you avoid the crowded restaurants around town on Easter Sunday as well.