5 Things to do for Easter in the South Bay
No matter what age you are Easter is always a special time of the year. For kids, finding eggs and eating peeps is the highlight of this day, but for adults it's about spending time with family and loved ones. Our community is packed with fun things to do this holiday weekend from Bottomless Mimosa Brunch to Easter Eggstravaganza's. So we went ahead and made a list of 5 Easter ideas in South Bay Easter to kickstart your holiday weekend.
1. Have an Elaborate Brunch at The Shade Hotel
- Enjoy an endless array of brunch favorites with extravagant pancake, scramble, and omelet stations sure to please even the most discerning palate.
- Where: 1221 N. Valley Drive, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 | www.shadehotel.com
- When: Sunday, April 5th, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. Take your Picture with the Rabbit
- Hop on over to Manhattan Village for an Easter celebration around the Wonderland Theme. Visit the White Rabbit starting March 13th for a memorable photo; Enjoy a magical Tea Party with the Mad Hatter and friends; a tasty breakfast with the White Rabbit.
- Where: Manhattan Village | 3200 Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- When: April 3rd and 4th
3. Easter Eggstravaganza Hunt
- The hunt is on, bunny hop on over to Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes for a brunch big enough for the whole family, and easter egg hunts complete with petting zoo and carnival games for the kids!
- Where: 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- When: April 5th 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
4. Bottomless Mimosa’s Brunch
- Both the Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach locations of The Rockefeller will have a boozy brunch special with bottomless mimosas including Orange, Guava, Peach and Watermelon. The restaurant will be offering its regular brunch menu.
- Where: The Rockefeller 1209 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- When: April 5th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
5. DIY Brunch ON THE Beach
- If dealing with long Easter Brunch lines isn’t really your style, grab a bite from Provence Boulangerie, in Manhattan Beach (we recommend the breakfast sandwich with marinated peppers, veggies, eggs, ham and swiss cheese). Grab some drinks as well and head to the beach with your family. Make sure to bring the sunscreen, it's supposed to be in the 70's and sunny!